I write because it is the core of my being, a key channel through which I can fulfill my life’s purpose and contribute my unique voice to upholding equity and love for all beings.
Listen to my podcast interview about memoir and many other scintillating topics: Café con Pam Episode 94!
Get a peek into The Cost of Our Lives!
A 15 minute ‘outtake’ I performed that I edited it out of the memoir: Follow the Schedule
An expanded story from memoir: Bringing Mamy Home
- Día de los Muertos, Endangered Species, Enduring Values
- Creativity and Equity Change our World, Rising Up: Create Your Own Path
- A Fragile Hope, Somos en Escrito
- Essays in http://raisingmothers.com (type my name in search box)
- “My Mamy’s Left Hip”, aaduna
- “Fouling is Part of the Game,” Huizache
- “Seeds of Cariño,” La Tolteca ‘Zine
- “The Prodigal Daughters Return,” Cooweescoowee Journal
- “Finding Our Way Home,” SNReview
- “Isabel’s Final Chapter,” Chicken Soup for the Latino Soul
- “Coming Home,” Long Story Short
- “Equanimity is a Balancing Act,” Collective Wisdom
Homenaje to My Teachers
I have had the honor of studying with many writers, each of whom added their particular spice to my writing craft. Here are some of my honored teachers: