I write because it is the core of my being, a key channel through which I can fulfill my life’s purpose and contribute my unique voice to upholding equity and love for all beings.
After a 14 year labor of love y paciencia, my memoir The Cost of our Lives will see the light of day in 2018!
Pre-order my memoir for only $12.95 and FREE shipping!
“Linda González’s memoir, The Cost of Our Lives, deserves a place alongside our very finest stories about family and belonging. Big-spirited and with an unflinching gaze, she delves into the very heart of what it means to be family, no matter how complicated or uncomfortable the details. Her book is bold, honest, and wise. Brava!”
– Cristina García, author of seven novels, including Dreaming in Cuban and the just published HERE IN BERLIN.
- A Fragile Hope, Somos en Escrito
- Essays in http://raisingmothers.com (type my name in search box)
- “My Mamy’s Left Hip”, aaduna
- “Fouling is Part of the Game,” Huizache
- “Seeds of Cariño,” La Tolteca ‘Zine
- “The Prodigal Daughters Return,” Cooweescoowee Journal
- “Finding Our Way Home,” SNReview
- “Isabel’s Final Chapter,” Chicken Soup for the Latino Soul
- “Coming Home,” Long Story Short
- “Equanimity is a Balancing Act,” Collective Wisdom
Homenaje to My Teachers
I have had the honor of studying with the following writers, each of whom added their particular spice to my writing craft:
- Chris Abani
- Ana Castillo
- Marita Golden
- liz gonzález
- David Mura
- Reiko Rahna Rizzuto
- Mariana Romo Carmona
- Esmeralda Santiago
- Jimmy Santiago Baca